Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Think think think.

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to let you down, probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and eventually you'll lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt. Because every 60 seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.


Life is way to short to live with regrets.
so dont do something you know you will regret.
or embrace the situation, and learn from it.
Regretting something that once made you smile is pointless.

so live it up.

I love the quote above. It seemed to find me at just the right time and helped me work through a difficult time in which I struggled to continue living the life I do.

I know ive changed in the past year.
I know im a different person.
but thats just the way it is. I embrace myself for who I am and i dont let anyone tell me who to be or how to think.

because no one on this earth knows me the way I know me or the way God knows me.
God loves me for who I am, and so should everyone else!

:]]

No comments:

Post a Comment