Monday, February 13, 2012

Its been a while

Well.
It actually hasn't been a while. 
but it feels like its been a while.
I have been running. and running. and running.
Looking for someone/something to make me happy. 
Boys, a hobby, anything really to spark something in me that makes me want to get up in the morning. 

Well. Its not any of those. Sad to say that boys kindof suck, and hobbies are great, when you have time for them. My hobby is sitting on the computer....which is probably not a very good hobby but we will settle that later. For now sitting on the computer is all I want to do on my free time! 

Anyways. Happiness. Its different for you, me, and everyone else in the world. Snow doesn't make me happy...but maybe it makes...oh I dont know. My neighbor happy. Horses make me happy, and Ive heard countless people tell me that horses suck...(which is crazy to me. but alright!)...but that's their happiness, not mine. 

I think what it all comes down to is acceptance, and acceptance that happiness can just come to you, randomly when you may just want to be sad...

I have found that church makes me happy. Being with people who believe like me...makes me happy. Putting all that sadness somewhere else so God can take care of it....
Thats what makes me happy. Which also triggers a lot of things that can make me happy. Little things. Like this blog. and sunshine. and rain. and happy music. 

Yep. Im tired. Its been a long week/weekend. and its only monday...all over again. So dont mind the randomness of this post....
I love life.
I love Jesus. 
and I love even the sucky sad times in life...
Because they will bring me joy, I just dont realize it yet!!! 

:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment