Tuesday, April 29, 2014

changes



Ive always hated goodbyes.
Its always been see you later for me. Thats how I coped with dropping sam off at the airport when he came to visit. Didnt stop me from crying, but it helped a little. I would just start counting down to the next time I would see him. 
(Thank GOODNESS I dont have to do that anymore)

Anyways. This week is my final week in Logan. I am done with school, and I am moving on to a new chapter. Which scares the living daylights out of me. Because I have been in school since I can remember. There was no real decision for me on whether or not to go to college, I just decided where to go and went. Which was great. Fast forward five long, antagonizing years you have a college grad who changed her major 3 times, and then happened to stumble upon the best program at USU. :) I have learned SO much the past two years it blows my mind. I could imagine spending my last two years anywhere else. But now the scary part is, I have to grow up and have a real job and buy a car...and think about buying houses....

TERRIFYING THINGS OK GUYS.

Anyways. Back to my point.
It comes time to say goodbye to Logan, my friends, my sorority sisters, and everything Ive ever known basically about living away from home. Big changes are happening ya'll, and a year from now who knows where I will be. Its scary, and like I said before, Ill miss Logan like crazy. But right now, Im embracing the change, the move, and the opportunity to experience the next chapter in my life. Ive come across a realization that life is so short. You only have one time to get it right. And I dont think it's so much getting it right, but loving the live you've been given.
God has blessed me so much, all the things that have happened to me in the past two years have been absolutely amazing. Not to say that I havent had trials and dont expect to have more. But. I am so lucky. I am so happy. I am so ready to say "see you later" to Logan and hello to another adventure. A piece of my heart will always be here:)

See you later--
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment