Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010.

So...Here we go. Goodbye to another year, hello to a new one.  
Heres the last blog post Im sending out for 2010
read it, and love it or hate it!
Honestly, if I look back on it, 2010 was a complete blur.  
I laughed so hard I cried,
and cried until I couldnt anymore.
Went back to where I was born and realized I missed it so much there it hurt.
I had the best summer of my life, and met some of the best friends I could ever have.
and realized that I really need to changed some things in my life.

But just like the rest of my life, it was crazy, beautiful, and a learning experience.


I have alot of plans for the next year.  One of my best friends comes home next december, and I couldnt be happier.  I never realized how awful it was to lose someone who I considered a great friend for two years. 

 but I know I cant say that I didnt have a fantastic year, because I did. The people that surround me, the things that I have, there was so much to love.  2010 was tough, but it really taught me a lot. 
Lets make a toast
see ya next year!
xoxoxox
Chelsea Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment