Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just another day.

Twitter has become my new favorite thing. I follow not only my friends, but I follow "The Daily Love" and "The Single Woman" which is just full of inspirational quotes and such. Anyways, I dont really know where I was going with that but I just love it, its my new favorite thing to do when I have nothing else to do! It inspires me daily to be a better person and gives me confidence to go throughout my day.

The Daily Love:

Today is the Winter Solstice & Lunar Eclipse... Great day to let go of anything that doesn't serve your greatest happiness!

SURROUND yourself with ppl who have your BEST INTEREST in mind. Life is too short to put up with fools.

"I am amazed by how many individuals mess up every new day with yesterday." - Gary Chapman

You can't live a life of your dreams if you don't take action. Your dreams live outside your comfort zone.

Just some great quotes to get you through the day. Ill blog more later, Im trying to do too many things at once :)

No comments:

Post a Comment